Life without cosmetics: no cream, no shampoo, no deodorant, no makeup, no perfume - nothing but water and what nature provides us with. Did you know that you can use natural hygiene?
Nature Hygiene: take best from the nature
Right! No cream, no perfume, no deodorant, or hair foam, no sunscreen and no make-up.
Do you also like this freedom? Read through.
Wash hair without shampoo
This is a little bit difficult at the beginning, because one has constantly degreased his scalp for years, or for decades with chemical soapy substances and shampoos.
However, a fine tallow film should be around every hair from the scalp.
Wash hair without shampoo - instructions
1. Begin by gradually omitting shampoo. As you grow more used to washing your hair without shampoo, be careful not to reintroduce it again, because a setback with soap / shampoo will get you at the beginning again, because you then sawed off all the sebum, which was now about to distribute properly again. The result: the scalp reacts again with overproduction.
2. To give you some relief of the greasiness, rinse and massage the scalp with lemons of water. Half a lemon in a liter of water or less.
If the strength of the lemon is not enough for you, then try it with some healing earth or lava earth in water, rinse well and then start with the lemon water treatment. Remember to steadily reduce the quantities over several weeks, as the goal is to wash at some point only with water.
Tip for damaged scalps: Mix some fresh aloe vera (without the green peel) with a little water and massage it into the scalp. Rinse then.
3. Brush your hair at the beginning a lot and well (such a fine bristle or bamboo brush is great)
4. Very important: eat well and eat consciously. Reduce animal and chemical products and supply your body with fresh organic fruits and vegetables This will allow your body to work well and naturally.
5. No dying. Do not dye your hair. Let it loose as often as possible. Let it consciously play with the wind, let the scalp breathe and feel direct, healing sunlight. Of course, no hair spray or other poison cocktails on your crown chakra and your hair will turn into your most beautiful crown.
Tip: use little metal clips and wear the braids rather looser. Since every hair is a small antenna that senses, stores and transmits energy, a braid is like a second backbone and strengthens you. In many ancient traditions (also here in Peru), women who have children wear two braids, one for the child and one for herself.
If you find yourself in nature for a while, or decide to spend some day in the midst of nature, you can use the soil around you. Clay alone can dry your hair a bit, but soil with a high sand content is not only a great exfoliant for the body and "detergent ", it also makes the hair and scalp clean and soft. Wash out well (waterfall, stream, lake, etc.). You’ll be a witness of how nature really cares for us all in the simplest way possible.
C A T E G O R I E S:
“The day she realised, it was not about the world but was all about her, she grew the wings. The day she understood she was not answerable to any of them who always blamed and pointed her, she had the fire blazing in her eyes. She raised and soared towards the sky. The whole world looked at her in awe and wished if only they could be her. She was not confined to be on the ground anymore. She had the wings of fire and she left a trail everywhere she went, for other to follow.”
― Akshau Vasu