Dairy products contain unfavorable proportions of calcium to magnesium for humans, so in order to process it, that the body must even REMOVE minerals from bones, teeth, skin and hair. There are minerals in perfect proportions in every unprocessed organic fruit and vegetables.
Dental health - a matter of nutrition
Clean and healthy nutrition is extremely important for healthy teeth and dental health overall. Tooth situation differs from individual to individual, but once you introduced healthy foods into your diet, you can notice certain, very positive changes. Those who switch to plant-based diets with lots of raw food will during time notice the changes in their mouth and on their teeth.
Effects of a clean diet with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables on oral hygiene:
- The health of the digestive tract ensures that no bad breath rises in the mouth.
- In the morning no coating in the mouth and no smell
- The teeth remain partially smooth for days
- Brushing with water may be sufficient, not necessary daily
- The good dental health gives a good breath (unless you eat onions or garlic)
-- The tongue is pretty rosy, it does not have to do any detoxification work.
- The saliva is more effective and has a good PH value, which in turn protects the dental health.
Natural dental care - a guide
What you can do, even with a different diet, for natural oral hygiene:
• Avoid using all products with fluoride
• Switch to organic products
• If you have amalgam, inform yourself thoroughly and have it removed.
• There are also great natural toothbrushes. These are made from roots and branches of certain plants. Licorice root is a good example. It takes a bit of practice to brush your teeth with it but it is a wonderful feeling.
• Finest healing clay
• Coconut oil
• Xylitol (Xylitol is a "tooth-friendly", nonfermentable sugar alcohol).