1. PINEAPPLE helps to reduce cellulite in several ways: It contains vitamin C which promotes collagen production. Vitamin K helps to improve circulation. Bromelain acts anti – inflammatory and boosts circulation.
2. BLUEBERRIES are rich in anthocyanins and vitamin C, which help promote thick, strong and dimple free skin. It helps collagen fibers to link together in a way that strengthens the connective tissue matrix. Vitamin C also helps against the breakdown of collagen and protects it from oxidative damage.
3. SPINACH is rich in anti-oxidants and has anti – inflammatory properties helping to fight cellulite. Vitamin A found in spinach also helps to increase collagen production, which helps to strengthen, smooth and plump the skin, reducing the appearance of cellulite.
4. WATERMELON. Most of it is water. Eating water-rich foods like watermelon (92% water) can help improve skin dehydration, keeping cells functioning at peek levels, plumping skin and preventing dimpling.
5. TOMATO contains high levels of lycopene. Lycopene can help improve the appearance of skin by helping prevent the breakdown of collagen.
6. WHITE TEA can help reduce the breakdown of elastin and collagen, which helps keep skin smooth and firm. White tea also has great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, further helping to reduce cellulite.
7. FLAXSEED OIL is rich in healthy fats, which help to hydrate cells by drawing water into dehydrated cells. Healthy fats also work to stop cells from losing water, keeping them hydrated, thus helping to smooth skin.
8. BRAZIL NUTS are rich in mineral called selenium. This mineral plays an important role in achieving healthy skin by protecting its elasticity. Selenium helps prevent damage to cells by fighting and neutralizing damage-causing free radicals, thereby reducing or preventing cell damage.
9. FISH is a good source of amino acids, which is needed for the body in order to produce collagen and elastin, which are again important for firmer and younger skin. Oily fish is also rich in healthy fats which may help improve blood vessels and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
10. EGGS are rich in substance called lecithin, which builds up our cell walls and plays a role in tissue repair. Lecithin helps regulate the nutrients entering and exiting our cells and helps keep cells hydrated.